- Reference: 46958 j
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Credit & Collections Specialist with French required with 3 years experience in a multinational environment. Galway city
- Build business relationship with Customers and sales organisation in the assigned portfolio.
- Responsible for achieving quarterly DSO and delinquency goals. Review files to select delinquent accounts for collection efforts.
- Contact customers for payment of past due invoices and document the results.
- Respond to customer requests relating to invoices.
- Evaluates customer records and forward customer information to Credit manager for credit limit increases or extensions.
- Interact with the sales organisation, order management, distribution and returns processing to drive customer disputes to resolution.
- Ensure Cash application is accurate – examine remittance advice
- Quarter end/ Public holiday support as required
- Produce monthly reports
- Monthly close
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- Fluency in French
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org