Credit and Collections Administrator
Credit & Collections Administrator required with 3 years plus experience in accounts
receivable in a multinational environment. Galway city.
- Supporting the ongoing transition of activities to API, Philippines including daily cash application, reconciliations, Management of Direct Debits and Refund process.
- Assist and support in the Financial and SOX audits
- Assist in completion of month end close process
- Support for Credit Analysis
- Support preparation of monthly Bad Debt Provision Reports, Cash Target & Key KPI metrics
- Primary lead for telephony reporting and support for the team
- Participate in continuous improvements in banking processes, e.g. automation
- Regression and UAT support for SAP enhancements
- Supporting the Credit and Collections team with Ad Hoc activities
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable preferably in a multinational environment.
- Strong ERP system experience and proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.