- Reference: GJ45483
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Credit Analyst required with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a large multinational environment.
- Perform credit analysis of new and existing customers. Recommend credit limits appropriate to risk profile through diligent risk assessment and monitoring. Review all available sources of credit & financial information including Credit agencies, financial statements.
- Monitor and assess the health of the AR portfolio with the intent to minimize potential bad debt losses.
- Develop reports which will help to understand the current risk exposure and help senior management to take decisions based on this data.
- Highlight significant credit risk to senior management
- Review contractual payment terms and approve or make recommendations
- Analyse historic payment trends
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with all cross functional teams including sales
- Adhere to all financial controls and timely completion of all required training
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment is required for both domestic and International markets.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie