Credit Analysis and Trade Specialist – Letter of Credit experience.
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for co-ordination of all aspects of documentary collections.
- Prime point of contact carrying out a wide range of Trade operations related duties to include the following:
- Review of Letters of Credit, Standby Letters of Credit, documentary collections ensuring compliance of rules and procedures with regards to country sanctions and money laundering.
- Co-ordination with relevant departments, commercial, customer services, treasury, banking partners to ensure compliance of opening of letter of Credit, accurate presentation of documents within relevant timelines to enable prompt payment from confirming bank and minimizing risk.
- Certificate for Documentary Credit Specialists an advantage. Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable. Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a large multinational corporation with a background in treasury or banking.
- On-going knowledge of current revisions of regulations governing trade products, including Uniform Customs and Practices for Documentary Letters of Credit (UCP), Uniform Rules for Collections (URC) and International Standby Practices (ISP98)
- Effectively collaborate and communicate professionally with others both internally and externally
- Knowledge of trade transactions, document examination and discrepancy resolution.
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and risk assessment
- Demonstrate understanding the methods and practice for processing standby letters of credit, documentary collections and other trade related products.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.