- Reference: AJ46037
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Westmeath
- Category: Education & Childcare
Vacancy for the position of full time Creche Manager
This is a permanent full time position, based in Co. Westmeath.
- The overall management of the crèche in the absence of the manager.
- Ensuring Smooth day to day running of the crèche.
- Meeting and Greeting the parents.
- Promote and maintain a safe environment for children, visitors and staff.
- Induction training of all new staff to ensure a high quality of care is provided.
- Ensuring compliance with creche policy and H.S.E. procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure all Care plans and paper work is completed accurately.
- Motivation and management of staff.
- Cash management, Bank lodgements & budget management in line with guidelines as requested by the Financial Controller.
- Preparation and implementation of weekly staff rosters.
- An appropriate professional child care qualification (i.e. National Diploma in Child Care or National Diploma in applied Social Studies in social care – awarded by the National Council for education awards or equivalent).
- Relevant Qualification in supervision of childcare facility.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in crèche facility with a minimum capacity of fifty children.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of current legislation and standards relating to Childcare.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and handle complaints professionally.
- A proven track record of achievement in your current role.
- Professional, accountable, good planning and time management skills.
- Full clean driving licence is essential.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!