Great opportunity for a CRA to join a multinational pharmaceutical company based in the Netherlands. You will form part of the Clinical team performing monitoring visits, site feasibility visits and provide training for site staff. You will ideally have previous monitoring experience and have a willingness to travel within the Netherlands.
- Performing monitoring visits according to plan, document actions and follow up on action plans
- Site feasibility visits
- Primary point of contact between site staff and the Pharma Company
- Responsible for taking leadership of site management for the selection and initiation of the site
- Responsible for managing the site to meet patient recruitment rates and targets.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required for the Role:
- Life Sciences Degree
- 1-2 years GCP experience as a CRA or CTA
- Ideally previous monitoring experience
- Fluent Dutch Speaker
- Possibility to consider a Clinical Trial Assistant looking to move into a CRA role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.