Cost & Management Accountant with 3 years plus experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director
- Responsible for implementing a stock module in the business.
- Product costing, management of customer pricing, bill of material management, creditors, labour cost reporting, stock valuation etc.
- Financial reporting
- VAT returns
- Qualified Cost and Management Accountant
- 3 years experience preferably in manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing people
- Commercial acumen with the ability to contribute to the growth of the business.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.