Cost accountant required with 2 years post qualification in a cost accounting role. Fixed term contract. West Galway.
- Prepare all assigned month -end procedures, e.g. reconciliations, calculations, variance analysis, journal entries, Forecasts, & narratives
- Support the compilation and analysis of monthly operational KPI data for Manger review, & submission to Corporate.
- Support SAP implementation project as requested.
- Participate & support the preparation of the annual budget process, per Manager Guidance.
- Support the preparation, setting & analysis of Standard Costs
- Support & maintain the Capital expenditure process, control & reporting and provide regular updates to site.
- Preparation of monthly Dash Boards including analysis of expenditure for management & cost centre owner review.
- Participate in periodic audits both External & Internal.
- Support & assist with special projects that are both financial & operational as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Finance Operations Manager.
- Must hold a professional accountancy qualification with and preferably a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a cost accounting role. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, management skills, strong work ethic, consensus gathering skills, organizational skills.
- Experience working with an integrated ERP system (i.e. Oracle/SAP) and advanced MS skills essential. Forecasting and Financial modelling experience desired.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.