Cost Accountant required with strong manufacturing experience. Co. Galway
Work with the team of Cost Accountants who prepare and maintain detailed standard cost models for a large range of in-house manufactured pharma products.
- To take ownership of the cost accounting for the manufacturing facility including monthly reporting of P&L, sales versus budget, cost of sales and analysis of variances.
- Produce KPI reports to support best practice and lean initiatives.
- Partner with business unit leaders to support the growth of the business unit and to provide accurate new product costings.
- Help execute the migration of financial data from legacy systems to the new ERP system.
- Development and implementation of internal controls relating to production & inventory
- Reconcile control accounts monthly and support year-end close activities.
- Analysing actual manufacturing costs, and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the cost drivers in the business and to model alternatives as required to help drive cost out of the business.
- Fully Qualified Accountant CIMA/ACCA (however equivalent non-qualified experience may also be considered)
- Exposure to ERP financial systems and systems implementation.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills, ability to deliver financial data in a user-friendly and relevant manner.
- Advanced MS office skills with the ability to analyse and manipulate large data sets.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.