Cost Accountant required with 3 years post qualification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. Co. Galway
This position is an ideal opportunity for an experienced accountant to gain further development in the areas of Financial and Management accountancy. The position requires fundamental knowledge of accounting functions and flexibility combined with accuracy and sound practical approach. The role will support the Costing and Manufacturing activities within the plant both locally and globally as well as playing a key role in the successful implementation of an ERP system.
- 3 Years + PQE (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or similar qualification.
- Min 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing operation, preferable.
- Must have a strong cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals
- Experience working on development and analysis of cost standards
- Experience with integrated ERP systems will be advantageous
- Good analytical and numerical skills with attention to detail
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.