Cost Accountant required for a start up company setting up their operation in Galway. Must have 5 years plus post qualification in a medical device environment. Excellent opportunity.
- Supporting all aspects of the operations.
- Working with the R&D team to support various projects.
- Providing analysis of the actual spend and variances to forecast to management team.
- Work with operations team to develop cost information for the bill of materials and evaluate / adjust as conditions change.
- Prepare justification/return on investment analysis for capital expenditure requests.
- Influencing business partners to make optimal decisions.
- Providing forecasting support to management team.
- Performs and analyses financial modelling and trends.
- Monitors cost against budget, capital spend and variance analysis.
- Prepares reports of findings and recommendations, compile financial budgets, and communicate insights to management.
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Perform other tasks at the direction of the CFO and/or Vice President of Operations.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), preferably with 5+ years of post-qualification experience.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Experience in medical device desirable.
- Strong ERP system experience, NetSuite preferred.
- Expert level financial system and Excel skills are essential.
- Strong analytical skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.