About the Role –
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing company based 15 minutes from Cork City. This role reports directly to the Financial Controller and you will get the opportunity to drive standard cost processes for the manufacturing operations business units including modeling of lean savings through operational efficiency projects. Ideally looking for candidates who want to progress their career in this area.
*Interviews to take place promptly, please feel free to get in touch for a confidential discussion (firstname.lastname@example.org | 021 480 9118 ).
The Role Responsibilities –
- Preparation of Weekly Financial and Non-Financial KPI’s
- Support the preparation of monthly and year-end management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets
- Responsible for the reconciliation of stock movements and inventory profiles on a daily basis
- Participate in CI and other cost reduction activities, acting as a champion to drive and implement recommended changes.
- Adherence to all relevant processes and controls.
- Flexible to respond to changing priorities and issues, able to multi-task, work on multiple concurrent projects
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting, forecasts and budgets
- Develop and manage relationships internally to positively contribute to the business.
- Any other duties as assigned or special projects as and when required
The Essentials –
- Part qualified CIMA, CPA or ACCA
- 2+ years experience
- Strong analytical, reporting and IT skills
- Strong commercial acumen
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien on 021-480 9118 or email email@example.com