Great opportunities to join one of the leading Tax Advisory providers in Ireland. Our client provides excellent career progression and leadership opportunities in a very supportive environment. In this role, you will get the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients, from large multinationals to private individual clients.
Interviews to take place promptly with a quick turnaround on feedback and progression through the interview process.
Please feel free to get in touch for more details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 021 4809118
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Providing a high-end tax service to a varied portfolio of corporate clients, particularly those internationalizing
- Corresponding with both Revenue and clients on the clients’ tax affairs
- Researching and presenting detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects
- Working as part of a team with fellow managers, directors and partners, ensuring the smooth running of the department
- Involvement in sustaining and growth of client business, proposing and winning new business and positively contributing to the overall development of the practice
- Supervision and development of a team of analysts and seniors
What we are looking for:
- AITI/CTC or both AITI/CTC & ACA qualified
- Experience working on succession, group restructures (CGT, SD, CAT an advantage)
- Strong commercial and market awareness
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edel O’Brien on 021-4911065 or email email@example.com