Video for this job
Controls Development Engineer
Join a growing Smart Utility company in Cork, who are at the cutting edge of the industry. Join their R&D Team to design and create advanced technology software applications.
- Reporting to the head of development, you will responsible for the creation, test, implementation, documentation maintenance and support of applications.
- You will liaise with clients, industry experts, and other stakeholders in order to collect and document technical requirements
- Working as full stack, and to develop high quality, secure and scalable control software solutions, as per requirements within timescales and budget
- Contribute new ideas, and identify opportunities to enhance innovative solutions and improve process efficiency.
Skills, Experience, and Education:
- At least 1 year professional industry experience
- Knowledge of control systems and controller application development
- Experience of Agile development practices
- Innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil on 021 4911064 or email email@example.com