My client is an Ocean Data company based in Louth– they collect data for clients ranging from mapping the seabed to monitoring the environment using state of the art Robotic equipment.
As a Systems Control Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for the integration of hardware components into the Cyberdeck and USV (Uncrewed Surface Vessel) control system.
Systems Control Commissioning Engineer responsibilities:
- Oversee and execute the configuration of hardware on new USV builds
- Develop and follow procedures for USV commissioning process
- Optimise integration of existing hardware with the USV Control system (Devices, PLC, Ignition).
- Help integrate new hardware and systems into the USV Control system.
- Liaise closely with end users and stakeholders to achieve best possible solutions.
- Work closely with the Electrical/Commissioning teams and End Users to support hardware/system needs.
- Work closely with the Ignition Developers to support hardware/system needs.
- Managing/executing tasks efficiently and transparently.
- Troubleshoot system issues to identify issue root cause
Systems Control Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
- 5+ Years in a System Engineering environment with a 3rd Level Qualification in Engineering discipline.
- Must have hands-on experience of debugging and resolving hardware and systems issues.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Some Knowledge of Ignition by Inductive Automation and Rockwell PLCs, Studio 500 is desirable
FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.