Exceptional career opportunity for a Control Consultant looking for a unique hands-on opportunity offering growth & a strong career prospect!
This is a brand new role within the Securities Lending Operations with a multinational company based in Limerick!
Key Responsibilities: (full job description available upon request)
- Review of all operational management data reports ensuring they have been completed to a high standard of accuracy and within reporting deadlines.
- Develop strong working relationships with external vendors.
- Develop effective working relationships across all areas of the Securities Lending business so that data can be sourced and query resolution addressed in an effective and timely manner with supporting commentaries as required.
- Identify potential risk situations, consider solutions, and ensure appropriate action is taken to resolve issues and escalate to line management where necessary.
- Have a strong knowledge of the processes and procedures related to Securities Lending.
- Previous experience in Equity Finance / Securities Lending Operations advantageous.
- Experience in an analytical role or risk/control function within a banking institution.
- Previous experience of working on EquiLend, MarketAxess, and DTCC is advantageous.
- Strong questioning skills to determine the nature of a problem and assess implications.
- The knowledge of Macro / Visual Basic and the ability to understand how an Access database works and how to run queries to obtain data.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O’Flaherty