Benelux Contract Controller (French & Dutch)
**Work from Home Opportunity**
Our client is a well-established global Medical Device company is looking to hire a Consignment Contract Controller with Fluent French, Dutch. This is a permanent role & will be a work from home position with some Office visits. The candidate therefore will ideally be based in Ireland.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
· The Consignment Contract Associate will be responsible for the creation, upkeep, and maintenance of the EMEA Consignment Agreements mentioned below, assisting with field inventory audits and inventory reconciliations.
· The Consignment Contract Associate will also help to review, amending, and issuing customer forms of agreements for other types of transactions in EMEA direct sales countries, where the customers impose their own forms of agreements.
· The Consignment Contract Associate will issue and arrange for signature standard forms of consignment agreements using templates prepared by Law Department Europe.
· The associate will be the key contact person for the update of Consignment Contract Templates with the co – operation from the legal department.
· Where customers impose their own forms of agreements to be used, the associate will review, amend and/or issue for signature these customer forms of consignment agreements.
· The Consignment Contract Associate will follow-up performance of all consignment agreements.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
· Fluent in French, Dutch & Italian (an advantage but not necissary) 2-3 years + experience working in a similar position (within Customer/Client Service, Sales Administrator, etc)
· Diploma qualified ideally from a legal background.
· Proficient in computer and software packages such as Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Excellent Excel required.
· Database management skills.
· Knowledge of one major ERP such as Oracle or Movex preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.