Continuous Improvement Specialist / Change Control Specialist
- Utilizes Lean, and other continuous improvement (CI) methodologies to drive a culture of learning, a dedication to ongoing improvement, and a focus on sustainable results.
- Develops workflows to enable the company implement new ERP systems and implementation of change management across the company.
- Coordinates efforts with senior leaders and staff members in identifying improvement opportunities within the Company to develop future cost savings.
- Achieve continuous improvement momentum in safety, quality, delivery, cost and team member engagement in CI at all levels.
- Trains and coaches the leadership team and cross-functional lean coordinators network in the principles, methods, and applications of Lean techniques such that CI is integrated into management systems.
- Coordinate and execute the implementation of Lean processes in the wider cooperative health care initiatives
- Develop Business analytics to enable the cooperative to develop wider CI/lean programs across the membership network.
- Degree or Diploma required
- Formal Lean/six Sigma qualification desirable
- Minimum of 3 to 5 applicable experience in lean environment
- 5+ years relevant lean experience and proven success leading Lean implementations across a range of industries
- Should have solid project management skills and team leadership skill
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Experience in Tableau or Power BI desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication/ Listening skills, excellent presenter
- Strong analytical skills utilized as an approach towards decision-making
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Flexibility required