- Reference: CJ46791
- Job Type: Part Time
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Continuous Improvement Specialist / Change Control Specialist
- Utilizes Lean, and other continuous improvement (CI) methodologies to drive a culture of learning, a dedication to ongoing improvement, and a focus on sustainable results.
- Develops workflows to enable the company implement new ERP systems and implementation of change management across the company.
- Coordinates efforts with senior leaders and staff members in identifying improvement opportunities within the Company to develop future cost savings.
- Achieve continuous improvement momentum in safety, quality, delivery, cost and team member engagement in CI at all levels.
- Trains and coaches the leadership team and cross-functional lean coordinators network in the principles, methods, and applications of Lean techniques such that CI is integrated into management systems.
- Coordinate and execute the implementation of Lean processes in the wider cooperative health care initiatives
- Develop Business analytics to enable the cooperative to develop wider CI/lean programs across the membership network.
- Degree or Diploma required
- Formal Lean/six Sigma qualification desirable
- Minimum of 3 to 5 applicable experience in lean environment
- 5+ years relevant lean experience and proven success leading Lean implementations across a range of industries
- Should have solid project management skills and team leadership skill
- Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Experience in Tableau or Power BI desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication/ Listening skills, excellent presenter
- Strong analytical skills utilized as an approach towards decision-making
- Highly organised and methodical approach
- Flexibility required
- Deirdre Sheehan
- Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant
- (061) 512271
- Connect with DeirdreLinkedINEmail
The attractiveness of the Midwest as a region to set up a world class manufacturing operation and source top talent across a range of roles was further endorsed this week with the announcement from Edwards Lifesciences to set up a European manufacturing site in Shannon with the creation of 60 jobs initially and further ramping […]read whole article
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more