Continuous Improvement Specialist
This role will involve organising and driving various improvement initiatives within the operation. You will be working collaboratively to develop expert knowledge of processes to analyse the flow of work.
- Support cross-site and cross-functional CI projects.
- You will be facilitating and supporting structured problem-solving activities working to eliminate waste.
- You will be developing the Continuous Improvement capabilities of the organisation by developing, deploying and delivering effective instructor led training for employees.
- Works with teams to support the Continuous Improvement Culture.
- Prepare, distribute & present project status reports to project team members and management
- Develops and supports systems to foster accountability and recognition of continuous improvement efforts.
- Minimum BA / BSc in a scientific or business field.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar, highly regulated environment.
- 2+ years experience with continuous improvement and lean approaches.
- Strong working knowledge of 5S , kanban, direct observation, waste identification.
- Ability to plan, prepare, execute and support Kaizens events throughout their lifecycle.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyse data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to think creatively and proactively propose solutions with an attention to detail. Ability to work with teams to develop CI opportunities & build effective working relationships throughout the organisation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please call Ben Forde on 061-512270