- Reference: GY45335
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
This is an opportunity to join a select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry.
- Develops and supports systems; to foster accountability and recognition of continuous improvement efforts.
- Develops the Continuous Improvement capabilities of the organisation by creating and deploying training for employees.
- Facilitates and supports cross-site / cross-functional Kaizens, continuous improvements projects, and structured problem solving activities that are working to eliminate waste in work processes.
- Identifies areas of opportunity by evaluating performance metrics and manages the implementation of remediation.
- Prepares, distributes & presents project status reports to project team members and management.
- Assembles and assesses operational data and reports on broad operating performance through a functional report.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Requires BS/BA in a scientific, engineering or business discipline or equilivent experience and 3+ years of relevant experience; strong knowledge of continuous improvement approaches (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Previous experience of supporting change in a highly regulated environment is essential.
- 6 sigma green belt, or equivalent 6 sigma experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Adaptable and flexible with a can do, positive attitude.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org