An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Continuous Improvement Engineer for a county Galway based Medical Device Company. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career. Contact me to discuss this in more detail.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assisting with the development of annual Policy Deployment plans which feed into our overall mission and vision for the company.
• Leading GROWTTH® events, (TQM, Kaizens, VSM, A3, 5S, etc) and systemising the output.
• Train, support, and coach everyone in the company in, Lean systems thinking, culture, behaviours & methodologies.
• Working with those who wish to achieve higher accreditations (lean systems Green & Black Belts).
• Working, with every team across the company, to deliver Year-on-Year saving through excellent project execution.
• Marketing the GROWTTH® program across the company and providing updates and reports to the wider Freudenberg Medical community.
• Ensuring that “Sustainability” is a theme at the forefront of every project and task.
• Keep your skills current and be conversant with the latest developments in technologies and materials which are relevant to the Company’s business.
The successful candidate will have;
• Demonstrable background in Continuous Improvement with a minimum of 2yrs experience in a ‘Lean’ role.
• Will have attained a Green or Black belt in lean systems.
• Engineering Degree (TQM would be an advantage)
• Engaging personality, capable of bring people together to deliver tangible results.
• Have command of the subject and be able to represent Cambus Medical at Lean events.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Rhys Joyce.