Our client, a leading manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Coordinator to join their team. This is a permanent position based in Letterkenny, Co.Donegal.
The successful candidate will have formal training in Lean Manufacturing concepts.
As a Continuous Improvement Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with all Production and Quality personnel to develop level I and II Pareto's of scrap and defect information
- Facilitate cross-functional teams to develop root cause determination using Man, Method, Machine, and Material analysis
- Conduct value stream mapping exercises to identify process waste. Work with Plant management to simplify and combine processes
- Document current and ideal practices using A3 format
- Implement post-completion audits to assure compliance of improvements
- Degree in Engineering, Science or other relevant discipline
- An aptitude for continuous improvement
- 1-3 years of experience in leading shop floor continuous improvement activities
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
For a confidential discussion and more information on this Continuous Improvement Coordinator role, please contact Chloe Somers