My client, a well established, reputable company based in Donegal is looking to hire a web content manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for content creation and management.
- Responsible for creating an excellent user experience aiming to increase sales
- Develop and upload creative content
- Create and execute email campaigns
- Troubleshoot code and technical issues affecting the content display
- Ensure web content is search engine environment and aligned with the company marketing strategy
- Manage A/B testing of the marketing placements across the websites, including the test strategy, segmentation, results, analysis and recommendation
- Must have 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and time management skills
- SEO experience is essential
- Excellent graphics skills is essential
- Interest in fashion would be a distinct advantage as would the ability to suggest styling options.
- Proficiency with SEM tools and platforms
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS with experience in responsive design
- Must be a team player, innovative and creative, ability to think outside the box
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!