My client, a well established, reputable company based in Donegal is looking to hire a web content manager to join their team. This person will be responsible for content creation and management.
- Responsible for creating an excellent user experience aiming to increase sales
- Develop and upload creative content
- Create and execute email campaigns
- Troubleshoot code and technical issues affecting the content display
- Ensure web content is search engine environment and aligned with the company marketing strategy
- Manage A/B testing of the marketing placements across the websites, including the test strategy, segmentation, results, analysis and recommendation
- Must have 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and time management skills
- SEO experience is essential
- Excellent graphics skills is essential
- Interest in fashion would be a distinct advantage as would the ability to suggest styling options.
- Proficiency with SEM tools and platforms
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS with experience in responsive design
- Must be a team player, innovative and creative, ability to think outside the box
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com