Video for this job
Contact Centre Team Manager:
This Contact Centre Team Manager role will be responsible for managing a small team and business development for a sporting organisation.
- Driving sales and marketing the business.
- Managing a large budget.
- Operations management across two different sites.
- Management of staff and ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Business development, driving sales and promotion of the business.
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service throughout the organisation.
- Project management.
- Strategising and budget management.
- Business, finance or related degree.
- 2-3 years people management experience.
- Excellent ability to build rapport and relationships.
- Previous experience managing large budgets.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with KPIs.
- Interest in sport.
For more information or for a confidential discussion please contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 email@example.com