Our client is an industry-leading financial services company and they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant to join their team in Limerick. This position is on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract. Hybrid working is in place – 3 days in the office and 2 from home.
The job involves working for a Global fund administrator, specializing in administering assets of complex hedge funds. Familiarity with Over-The-Counter (OTC) products would be advantageous. The successful candidate is a strong performer who takes ownership of responsibilities and achieving objectives.
- Efficiently identifies and resolves transaction discrepancies between firm and swap counterparties
- Ensuring timely receipt of electronic-based OTC confirmations from trading counterparties
- Reviewing swap confirmations covering all OTC products
- Managing the settlement of swap cash flows associated with OTC products, including unwinds, quarterly fees, resets, upfront fees, coupons and premiums
- Communicating effectively with both internal partners and clients, tailoring info to audience as required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and procedures, familiar with financial markets and instruments and Hedge Fund structures
- Work experience in an operational role desirable. All other relevant experience taken into account.
- Client service experience desired
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or related subject
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy