- Reference: D47098
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North, Dublin South
- Category: Banking & Finance
Our client, a leading wealth management company, is looking for a Compliance Consultant who will join their risk management team within the group.
The Compliance Consultant will work within a Risk/Compliance team operating in a successful international Asset Management, reporting to the Head of Compliance with a focus on distribution activity. The role offers excellent exposure to someone looking to develop their career in an asset management based compliance role. The position will provide technical research and consultation to support compliance programs and activities. You will be acting as a partner to both Compliance team members and managers and staff in the business units, the incumbent will provide consultation and advice on regulatory matters.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Proven experience in advising and/or monitoring of asset management business
- Detailed knowledge of FCA Handbook, and working knowledge of International regulations e.g. MiFID II, UCITS, SEC
- Working knowledge of cross-border marketing rules
- Strong background in and understanding of investment management products and services with in depth understanding of securities, cash and derivatives market instruments
- Prior experience in the interpretation and analysis of complex investment management agreements, investment management guidelines, and industry standards e.g. IMMFA, Money Market Fund rating providers
- Analytical ability to identify and understand problems and provide effective solutions
- Highly motivated individual who has a proven record of using initiative to resolve problems
- Ability to make decisions on their own and also to be a team player and effective communicator to ensure that issues are appropriately resolved
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to stay in front of new business/regulatory developments
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
The competencies that would be valuable for this role include:
- Communication, written and verbal
- Client focused relationships
- Time management
- Decision making/judgement
- Analytical skills
- Persuading and influencing.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie