The role of the site supervisor is to support in the organization and co-ordination of site based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of trade professionals on site.
Construction Site SupervisorResponsibilities :-
- Labour Records,
- Materials control for site,
- Work progress monitoring,
- Quality of work,
- Safety records,
- Co-ordination with other trades,
- Contact with office for drawings /technical specs etc.
Construction Site Supervisor Experience:
Minimum 5 years in Mechanical / Building Services with experience within a supervisory role.
- Tradesmen Qualifications /Plumbing – Welding – fitting
- Preferably hands on type up to date with construction or industrial maintenance background.
- Safety Certificates.
Personal Attributes :- Outgoing / energetic / positive attitude to gaining valuable experience and progressing career in construction /engineering services. Self starter/ able to organise a group/squad – plan/ organise/ control.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie