You will be joining a leading Irish building contractor committed to the highest standards of safety, quality & sustainability with an earned reputation for delivering outstanding quality projects which meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a project coordination and planning team to support our construction teams and enhance the programming capabilities using the latest techniques and software.
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective planning and programming systems on a variety of construction projects with the support of long-established and experienced contracts teams.
This role is office based in Dublin with occasional site visits required
- Preparation of detailed tender programmes following thorough review of all tender documentation, highlighting any constraints and risks to completion timelines.
- Compile resource loaded programmes and present resources histograms.
- Assist in the preparation of project construction methodology & sequencing technical submissions.
- Accompany the tendering team on-site visits to appraise new projects as part of the tender bid process.
- Upon successful tender award, develop baseline Master Programmes in conjunction with the project team, including the sequence of operations and dependencies including all resource and procurement requirements.
- Conduct regular site visits to monitor and track construction progress at agreed intervals.
- Assist the site team in the preparation of Progress Reports for Contract Meetings.
- Efficiently report on progress to senior management.
- Support & train teams on programming tools, techniques, and software.
- Continually review & improve company programming policies.
- Undertake any other duties and projects allocated, which are within the individual’s sphere of knowledge, experience or competency.
- Must have a good knowledge of current project planning techniques.
- Ideally from a main contractor background, onsite experience a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a dedicated Project Planner.
- Previous Site experience is also preferred.
- ASTA Power Project Experience essential, experience using Primavera P6 an advantage.
- A strong communicator, able to build positive working relationships, internally/externally across all levels of management with an aptitude to mentor and train.
- Innovative by sharing ideas and challenging standard practices.
- Able to work accurately and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Minimum degree level qualification in a relevant degree.
- Salary in line with the market
- Pension Scheme
- Commercial Vehicle
- CPD Accreditation Engineers Ireland Employer
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Elaine Dolan
091 706 718