We are currently seeking an Experienced Scheduler / Planner Construction Coordination & Reporting, for a successful manufacturing Structural Steel Fabricator and Construction Company.
Planning & Scheduling
- Generate a variety of schedules and information for various projects and ongoing works.
- Provide scheduling information and assistance needed to manage projects in compliance with the objectives of the Project Plan.
- Evaluate current workload and advise Procurement/Commercial Team on short/Long team project requirements
- Assist Production Manager in achieving required completion dates and output targets by productive sequence and resource requirements
- Assist Contracts Management Teams with logistics plan, process and resource allocation
Reporting & Analysis
- Compile and update Weekly Project Progress Report
- Monitor and analyses production process and key indicators. Provide detailed reports on efficiency and work practice improvements
- Assist the Project Managers in tracking the project against its master program and budget.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Participate in project meetings and revise the internal schedule as per conclusions and advise the Team about the impact on the production schedules as a result of actions/deficiencies.
- Coordinate, Monitor and Record submission’s, drawing revisions and schedule information from Clients and advise the Team of any subsequent delays or accelerations.
- Act as the point of contact between Engineering, Manufacturing & Project teams in regards to planning and progression.
- At least 3 years’ experience in construction industry / manufacturing industry planning and scheduling.
- Knowledge of LEAN construction methods in particular Last Planner System would be a distinct advantage
- The ability to priorities multiple concurrent projects under stringent time, quality and budgetary constraints
- Ability to read and understand technical specifications and drawings
- Experience with Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie