- Reference: LK46781
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for a ComplianceWire System Owner with one of their clients in the Mid-West Region. This role is a Permanent position.
The following are the key requirements for the role:
- Manages data reporting mechanism to generate detailed training completion reports for area managers and site management reviews. These reports are also used to provide employee training compliance evidence requested during regulatory audits.
- Develops strong partnerships and communicate with numerous functional areas to define business requirements as it relates to Training Quality System and the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Maintains strong relationships with key business leaders to ensure acceptance and operational applicability of key LMS’s operational processes, procedures and training materials.
- Participates in cross functional / sites’ Technical Training teams to identify departmental goals, objectives and metrics in alignment of Technical Training strategy
- Develops deep understanding of employee GMP training needs and aligns organization on the strategies to address those needs via effective communication.
- Mentors and develops Technical Training department staff.
- Serves as a role model for behaviour that is consistent with the mission, vision and values of the organization with respect to quality, safety, efficiency, compliance and collaboration.
- Recommends, negotiates and maintains training vendor contracts and ensures relationships are managed in an effective manner.
- Conducts internal audits and monitors employee training to ensure that all employees are in compliance.
- Serves as an LMS SME or spoke person for Technical Training during a regulatory inspection.
- Provides training/user support for LMS end users and administrators.
- Requires BS/BA degree in related field required along with a minimum of 8 years of progressive relevant experience.
- Direct GMP training experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry preferred, but not required.
- Previous direct managerial experience required
- Extensive knowledge regarding ComplianceWire Learning Management Systems (LMS) and its operational processes.
- Proven ability to formulate a compelling vision and develop a strategy with key stakeholders to achieve that vision.
- History of building and maintaining positive relationships both internally and externally.
- Proven ability to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
- Strong business acumen, client-service and results orientation.
- Highly effective in ambiguous environment and able to produce maximum results with little direction and guidance.
- Strong understanding of quality principles in a GMP environment helpful.
For a confidential discussion on the above role please contact Michael O’Leary on 061-512270