Compliance Training Administrator required with 2 years plus experience ideally in medical devices or a regulatory environment.
Attention to detail, quality background is an advantage, experience with data input in Excel and being comfortable with systems is essential.
- Coordinates and implements the Training Strategy.
- Ensures compliance and effective implementation of Training Procedure within the company’s ISO13485:2016 quality management system.
- Manage New Hire Induction Forms, Training Logs and Assessments
- Assign relevant training for all required employees
- Ensure the training and product training matrices are up to date
- Provides Systems Training to all relevant team members
- Training Systems super user
- Manages Training Inbox
- Coordinates New Hire Induction Training
- 2 year’s administration experience required. Experience working in Medical Devices or similar regulatory environment preferred.
- An understanding of the training related requirements to satisfy global Quality Policies/Guidelines for training and external regulators.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email email@example.com.