We are now recruiting a Compliance Support/Manufacturing Support Technician, to join our Client a Pharmaceutical Company based in Dublin 17.
You will join a diverse Compliance & system development support team on an initial 12-month contract. You will take ownership of the investigation of non-conformances and Support new product introductions to the site.
· Liaise with Operations in investigation (Non-Conformances) and or associated investigations.
· Provide support to the production team in the preparation of documentation, collation of data and tracking of investigations.
· Control the flow of documentation within the one vault (Electronic documentation system) for generating, authoring, reviewing, tracking, and approving cGMP documentation.
· Update manufacturing documentation batch records / SOP’s through e-doc’s / one vault
· Third Level degree/diploma in science discipline (Ideally)
· 2 years pharmaceutical manufacturing experience.
· 1 years’ experience in technical writing/Quality. Experience in a quality systems role would be an advantage.
· Working knowledge of manufacturing practices such as Lean, Six Sigma. White belt, Green belt, OpEx
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.