Our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Westmeath is looking to hire a Compliance Training Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for the support and continuous improvement of the systems and processes used for the management of global compliance training at the company. This is a hybrid role with a contract of 12 months initially.
Responsibilities will include: (Full description available on request)
- Administration of the LMS, Docusign system and filing and archiving of training documents.
- Interface with global, site and departmental SME’s to administer and assign curricula and associated training items within the Learning Management System (LMS) in accordance with defined processes.
- Create, edit and maintain training items and completions used for internal and external single-use training events
- Generate and monitor metrics and key performance indicators to evaluate training assignment effectiveness. Address and/or escalate deficiencies and issues as required.
- Provide end-user support for LMS users and/or refer to IT Support for technical issues
- Deliver training to the team and other areas of the business based on subject matter expertise
- Provide timely and accurate support for internal audits and third-party regulatory agency inspections
Required knowledge and experience:
- BA or diploma in relevant computer/technical/quality/scientific discipline.
- Experience in a GxP or other regulated industry required
- 3-5 years of experience in LMS Administration required.
- Understanding of quality systems. Experience with Veeva and Trackwise is a plus.
- Experience in curricula and training program design required
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667