An exciting opportunity has come our way through our client who is looking to expand in their Cork site. Our client is looking to expand their European HQ which is based in Cork so certainly an exciting time to be joining our client. This opportunity would suit someone with GDPR, data protection, and data compliance experience.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Develop domain and systems knowledge to best assist IT and other departments in security and compliance best practices.
- Provide practical, accurate, and timely advice to the business on the appropriateness and effectiveness of data protection controls, application of rules, policies, and procedures.
- Act as a contact point and co-operate with the Irish Data Protection Commissioner and other EU Privacy Authorities.
- Be a point of contact for enquires from Customers and Prospects regarding data subject access requests, providing them with appropriate advice and guidance. Ensure that data subject access requests are responded to within prescribed timescales
- Adhere to Data Protection practices and legal documentation and provide support where required (RFA's, MSA's, DPA's and Processor Clauses).
- Extensive experience with the operational application of data regulatory requirements and/or EU privacy law, including the GDPR.
- Proven experience in the implementation of regulatory compliance, data protection, and corporate governance framework.
- Promote a team culture that represents our company values through understanding, demonstration, and recognition and promote collaboration within the team and other teams.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, and excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills.
- Knowledge of compliance certifications such as SOC2/GDPR etc.
For more information or even a private discussion, please contact Jason O'Flaherty.