Compliance Manager Mat Cover
Exciting Opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join a well established company based in Dublin!
I am currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager to work within a company based in Dublin, for a more detailed job description get in touch. Apply Today!
- Review individual visit data with a view to calculating the financial impact of the findings.
- Collate and analyze data from all compliance visits with a view to providing critical assessment and proposals for rectifying issues identified.
- Assume responsibility for key elements of the management of the compliance function including but not limited to team management, service provider case management, and data collation/analysis.
- Conduct ongoing reviews of existing practices and procedures and implementing the appropriate improvements/changes as required.
- Relevant Third Level (e.g. Degree or Masters) or equivalent qualification.
- An ability to demonstrate a commitment towards continuous professional development in key areas relevant to the role desirable.
- Drivers license for business purposes
- Evidence of the production of high quality reports and written materials.
For a confidential discussion on this role, and a full job description please contact: Roisin Donnellan