- Reference: GY47262
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
The Complaints – Quality Assurance Technician Grade V, will report directly to the complaints manager and coordinate the handling of customer complaints investigations, trending and analysis for all commercial & clinical products, working with internal departments on Root Cause Problem Solving cases to ensure implementation of robust Corrective/Preventive action plans and tracking these to completion. The Complaints – Quality Assurance Technician Grade V is responsible for opening, tracking and maintain records for complaints received and data entry into complaint handling system. The Complaints – Quality Assurance Technician Grade V, is responsible for coordinating cross-functional activities in the investigation of Adverse Event/ Product Quality and customer service complaints and determination of root cause including the coordination of laboratory testing of complaint samples.
The Complaints – Quality Assurance Technician Grade V will liaise with corporate QA and Regional offices as part of the case investigation.
Education and Experience/Knowledge:
- Proficient computer skills including: Word, Excel.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Highly motivated and a self -starter
- Ability to multi-task numerous complaints
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical company
- Bachelor Degree in Sciences or related field
- Previous experience in the use of Trackwise and Document management systems
- Relationship Building: establishing excellent working relationships with cross functional teams involved in complaint investigation. Liaise with corporate QA and Regional offices as part of the case investigation.
- Communication: excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and oral.
- Planning & Organising: co-ordinate cross-functional activities in the investigation of Adverse Event/ Product Quality and customer service complaints and determination of root cause.
- Decision Making: identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities whilst providing a viable solution.
- Adaptability; Able to work in a fast, dynamic, environment whilst being able to adjust readily to meet unexpected constraints.
- Passion for results: – Understand and ensure compliance with internal procedures and external global regulatory requirements
- Receptivity to feedback – Receptive to the ideas of others and welcome and accept constructive feedback, display humility where appropriate.
- Culture fit: Upholding the values and ethos
Other requirement (i.e. travel)
- Undertake any training or travel that the role may require