- Reference: 46998
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Westmeath
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Change Analyst Responsibilities:
- Quality Assurance responsibility for document change control, complaints & CAPA management within the organization.
- Maintain these Quality Management System process compliance in line company procedures.
- Liaise with internal customers on requirement to support quality assurance activities.
- Responsible for customer complaint handling and maintenance of the customer complaint handling system including the implementation and follow up of corrective actions.
- Monitor investigation timelines for quality issues e.g. non-conformance and CAPA and productivity initiatives associated with operations.
- Provides guidance in the resolution of complaint investigations including guidance on correct administration.
- Provide training on document change and complaints administration where required.
- Update governing quality procedures to ensure compliance with quality system needs and relay this information where required.
- Report out key process indicators (Document Change Control, Complaints & CAPA) on time on an on-going basis.
- Take on any further reasonable responsibilities as assigned to you by your manager.
Change Analyst Requirements:
- Certificate or Diploma qualified with a minimum of 1 year’s industry experience.
- Must be competent in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other software systems.
- Attention to detail is key including good documentation practices and process adherence.
- Willingness to develop excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Must be available to travel on requirement.
- Experience of ENISO13485 & 21 CFR Part 820
- Auditing experience would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie