Our client, a leading company in Cavan, requires a Complaints Advisor with a Food Science or Life Science background.
Primary Function / Goals / Objectives
- Follow all Environmental, Health and Safety Rules and Regulations in the plant.
- Report any current or potential hazards to your manager immediately.
- The Complaints Administrator must wear the correct Personal Protective Equipment (P.P.E.) at all times for the work they are carrying out as required by the procedures.
- This function has the responsibility for reviewing all SOP’s and test methods for any job task he/she may carry out and must ensure that he/she fully understands and adheres to the SOP/test method.
- Work closely with the Complaints Quality Specialist
- Maintain appropriate reports and ensure accurate and timely recording of data on the Trackwise system.
- Identify trends on the complaints data and report them to the Complaints Quality Specialist
- Coordinate complaints samples testing with the onsite laboratory
- This Job function will change when GMP, EHS, Quality and Technical/New Equipment Procedures, SOP’s and test methods are updated.
- This list of responsibilities may change depending on plant needs and employees are expected to be adaptable and flexible were this need arises.
- Timely processing of the complaints data on the complaints management system Trackwise
- Degree/Diploma in Food Science/Dairy Science/Microbiology or Nutritional Food Science.
- Role may suit a recent graduate of Food Science/Life Science qualification.