An exciting opportunity has opened up with our client in the Financial Industry. We are looking for a Complaints Administrator to join an expanding team based in Shannon, Co. Clare. This role is full-time on a 9-month contract.
The Complaints Administrator will report to the legal counsel and is responsible for ensuring that all complaints received are handled speedily, efficiently and fairly whilst adhering to the requirements of relevant legislative, regulatory and policy standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complaints Investigation- Ensure all complaints received are recorded, investigated and responded to in line with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements.
· Ensure excellent attention to detail with all written complaint responses comprehensively addressing all aspects of the complaint being addressed.
· Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA) /Customer Service- Prioritise daily workload in order to consistently achieve SLA.
· Build and maintain first-class relationships with internal teams, clients and relevant third parties.
· Exhibit a strong customer-centric focus at all times.
· Escalate issues/concerns identified through the Complaints handling process.
· Escalate all issues/concerns identified to the relevant team/individual in a timely manner.
What the ideal candidate will look like:
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· A strong team player with internal customer focus.
· Excellent Influencing/Persuasion & Negotiation skills.
· Analytical skills, process-oriented focus.
· Excellent Organisational/Time Management skills.
· Letter writing skills (Desirable).
· APA Qualified (Desirable).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.