We are now recruiting a Complaints Manager to join our clients diverse Complaints team for an 18 month fixed term contract. The Complaints Manager will take the lead role in the handling and management of customer complaints investigations, trending and analysis for all commercial & clinical products for our clients Westport site.
So let’s tell you a little more about this role………
- You will provide guidance to Complaints Co-Ordinator’s on complaint handling to ensure activities are completed as per schedule and in a GMP compliant manner.
- You will provide guidance to department personnel to ensure all complaints are fully investigated and suitable CAPA implemented.
- You will work with the Associate Director, Quality Control the approach to be taken to ensure appropriate CAPA are identified and completed in response to customer complaints.
- Work with internal departments to achieve closure of complaint cases in a timely manner.
- Manage the generation of routine reports associated with Complaint handling and ensure in conjunction with the Associate Director, Quality Control that adverse trends or signals are identified and addressed in a timely manner.
- Manage additional report requests as deemed necessary by the Associate Director, Quality Control.
- Review and Approval of Complaint Cases.
• You will have a Bachelor level degree required preferably in Science.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Proven track record in a quality discipline in the Pharma/Medical Device environment.
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use sound judgment to make effective decisions within appropriate timeframes.
For more information and a confidential discussion on this role please contact Chris O Toole.