We are currently partnering with a leading US multinational to source a Compensation & Benefits Associate Manager for their operation here in Cork. This is an indivdual contributor role with a definite career progression path mapped out for the successful candidate. Our client prides themselves on their company culture, training, career progression and also offer a competitive results-orientated remuneration package. If you would like to progress your career in this area it would be great to discuss the opportunity in more detail. This is an analytical role that may also suit those coming from a Big 4 background.
Please feel free to get in touch for a full job description and more details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 021 4809118
In this role you will manage the day to day Compensation & Benefits activities relating to all aspects of remuneration, collaborating with HR Business Partners, as well as the International Compensation Team and relevant stakeholders to develop and implement comprehensive reward processes and systems.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Director of Compensation & Benefits you will manage the annual Compensation & Benefits cycle (benchmarking, planning, salary review, bonus, stock options, RSU’s and incentive pay planning, etc.)
- Analyse market compensation practices and effectively use the data as an input to implement pay structures and reward best practices.
- Produce and interpret high quality reward analytics and effectively use the data to explain and influence key stakeholders in decision making.
- Provide compensation leadership for the integration of newly acquired business into the Ireland & UK region.
- Provide process support for Pension, Share Purchase, Company Car, Healthcare Plan and other benefits.
- Implement new tools, systems and process across Ireland & UK from a compensation perspective.
- Participate in HR projects where compensation analyses and process issues are involved.
- Ensures all positions are fairly graded following global grading guidelines.
- Advise and support the implementation of career paths.
- Connect with the International Mobility Team to support international mobility activities.
- Develop compensation and benefit training materials and trains/educates HR Business Partners who in turn train the business they support.
- Partner with external providers to ensure excellent delivery of a cost effective and value add service, processes and systems.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of compensation programs and ensuring excellence in their delivery.
- Collaborate with Compensation & Benefits colleagues across the company network to share best practice and implement initiatives together.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years experience in a compensation or related financial role
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits basic principles and practices
- Comprehensive understanding of contemporary HR trends and the ability to benchmark/network
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in excel
- Workday, Peoplesoft experience an advantage but not essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!