- Reference: LK456987P
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Primary responsibility for the company secretarial and compliance function of the business
- You will be required to provide excellent administrative support to the organisation
- Direct assistance to the Corporation Secretary
- Maintenance of company records, internal reporting and other administrative needs
- Responsibility for timely submission and maintenance of corporate filings and registrations in all applicable jurisdictions.
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary and Compliance function with internal reporting and other administrative needs.
- Performing due diligence for customers.
- Performing screening for transactions and prospective new vendors
- Third level qualification in Business Administration, Legal, Compliance, Company Secretarial or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Extensive administrative experience.
- MS Office Proficiency – PowerPoint Word & Excel.
- Senior P.A. experience or experience in a Company Secretarial and / or Compliance role.
- Good working knowledge of company law in Ireland.
Question: I am a marketing manager of a pharmaceutical company and really enjoy my job. Normally I receive nothing but praise from the owners of the company and have always felt confident in my role. But a few weeks ago, I made a major mistake that cost our company an important client. My boss was […]read whole article
It’s January and most people’s thoughts are on the things they want to change in their lives in the New Year. One of the biggest alterations a person can make is taking a new direction in their career so, every year, “finding the dream job” is usually high up on many people’s New Year’s resolutions list. However, […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more