- Reference: LK456987P
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
- Primary responsibility for the company secretarial and compliance function of the business
- You will be required to provide excellent administrative support to the organisation
- Direct assistance to the Corporation Secretary
- Maintenance of company records, internal reporting and other administrative needs
- Responsibility for timely submission and maintenance of corporate filings and registrations in all applicable jurisdictions.
- Assisting the Corporate Secretary and Compliance function with internal reporting and other administrative needs.
- Performing due diligence for customers.
- Performing screening for transactions and prospective new vendors
- Third level qualification in Business Administration, Legal, Compliance, Company Secretarial or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Extensive administrative experience.
- MS Office Proficiency – PowerPoint Word & Excel.
- Senior P.A. experience or experience in a Company Secretarial and / or Compliance role.
- Good working knowledge of company law in Ireland.
Question: I am responsible for managing two junior staff members at an advertising firm. They work on projects together but have their own specific tasks to carry out. When it comes to presenting their work to myself and my superiors, one of the members has a habit of hogging the limelight and claiming credit for […]read whole article
What a night at the Great Places to Work Event! Over 900 attendees this year which is a record and The Clayton Hotel Burlington Road deserve great credit for running a smooth operation ensuring everyone was well looked after as always. The brilliant Camembert Quartet, house band of the Late Late Show, entertained us […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more