Company Secretarial Administrator
An exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading financial institutions as a Company Secretarial Administrator. This role is a 12-month fixed term contract based in the Dublin area.
Working in conjunction with other members of the corporate secretarial team, the role will involve providing a company secretarial service to the funds, management companies and other entities under administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Minutes taking at board meetings: Prepare an action point list of the matters arising from the board meeting and forward it to relevant in-house person for review within one working day of the board meeting.
· Prepare and circulate board resolutions (e.g. for Interim and Annual Accounts etc) when required.
· Preparation of Agendas and Board Packs for Board Meetings: Draft agendas at least 28 days in advance of board meeting for review by the Relationship Manager or in-house director.
· Arrangements for Board Meetings (e.g. reserving appropriate sized rooms for meetings, organise accommodation and travel for attendees, etc).
· Performance of due diligence on company secretarial records for new funds/companies.
· Updating the Company Secretarial database whenever any relevant changes occur.
· Deal with queries and requests, on a day to day basis, from clients, auditors and internal staff.
What the ideal candidate will look like:
§ Previous minute taking or note taking experience would be a distinct advantage.
§ Effective organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
§ Ability to work to deadlines.
§ Ability to work on own initiative.
§ Strong written communication skills with proven ability in the use of the English language.
§ Ability to work as part of a team.
§ Have an interest in pursuing a career in Company Secretarial.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.