Company Accountant required for a leading Galway hospitality group. Part Qualified.
- Daily Sales reconciliations.
- Oversee cash management of the Business.
- Responsible for internal controls for the business including weekly site visits.
- Statutory Returns including bi monthly VAT returns.
- Production of monthly management accounts to strict deadlines.
- Managing costs and identifying possible savings.
- Oversee achievement of F & B margins.
- Monitor weekly payroll and assist in identifying issues.
- Be an active member of the management team for the business.
- Attend monthly management meetings.
- Weekly cashflow forecasts.
- Create bank payments for processing.
- Oversee accounts payable function to ensure all accounts are being reconciled monthly.
- Post weekly payroll journals.
- Ad hoc queries.
- Part Qualified Accountant or recently qualified.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience either in a busy commercial finance function or practice.
- Experience in Payroll is essential in order to provide support.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com