Company Accountant required with 3 years’ experience working either in a busy commercial finance function or practice. Galway city.
- Produce monthly management accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations for two group companies to strict deadlines.
- Support the business management team regarding financial management and achievement of group targets.
- Compile annual budgets in line with Group targets/objectives and complete weekly cashflow forecasts.
- Accounts payable and receivable, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Creditor reconciliations and ensure that the administration of the purchasing system is maintained.
- Monitor internal controls, identify potential system/process weaknesses, and strengthen controls where necessary.
- Prepare a range of financial reports to assist management in decision-making and understanding performance.
- Engage with weekly finance team meetings, analyse costs, identifying savings, and assist in annual audit processes.
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of three years’ experience working either in a busy commercial finance function or practice.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart.