We are looking for a Commissioning Manager to join a global leading engineering solutions company on a permanent basis. This organization has offices in Cork, Limerick, and Dublin and is continuously growing. In this role, you will undertake commissioning activities and grow a team under them in line with the growth of the company. The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Technical Officer. This role offers a remote working policy however you will be required to travel to client sites when necessary. This is an ideal position for a candidate who has excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills.
Attractive package on offer.
Overview of Main Responsibilities :
- Commissioning of primary and secondary systems of HV distribution and transmission substations.
- Commissioning of MV and HV cable systems
- Configuration of protection relays.
- Development of processes and procedures around commissioning activities.
- Manage subcontract commissioning resources at times of peak workload.
- Growing a team to deliver workload and support business goals.
- Provide feedback to design and construction teams to minimize reworks.
What the ideal Commissioning Manager looks like:
- Qualified as an Electrical Technician / Engineer with a minimum of 5 years’ commissioning experience.
- Previous experience working on substations / Renewable Energy.
- Previous experience of working with ESBN / holding ESBN approvals, while desirable, is not a requirement.
- Proficient using Omicron and other test equipment for testing primary plant and protection relays.
- Location flexibility and high mobility required - willingness to work nationwide as and when the needs arises.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted Healthcare
- Company Vehicle
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.