Excellent opportunity for a Commercial Supply Chain Manager in this newly created role with a leading Global Pharmaceutical Organisation. Based onsite in Dublin 4 offices 2 days per week with 3 days remote. Travel as required - domestic and international – is expected to be in the region of 10%.
Responsibilities (Full job description available upon request):
• Ensures that all business processes and systems within the control of the CSC function are operated in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, cGMP, SOx, and company policies and standards.
• Network Supply Planning: develops and maintains the end-to-end Network Supply Plan for assigned products and assures timely delivery of materials in accordance with Commercial requirements.
• S&OP: prepares data-driven analysis and presents materials, insights, and recommendations during the monthly S&OP Supply Planning process, including the Monthly Supply Review meeting, that facilitate decisions and alignment to the Network Supply Plan for assigned products. This includes demand variance impact analysis, inventory strategy and plans, sourcing strategies and plans, logistics and business continuity.
• Scenario Planning: prepares strategic ‘what-if’ product scenario analysis to proactively identify risks and opportunities – confirms manufacturing and supply plans are aligned to commercial demand and other consumption requirements.
• Systems: supports implementation of SAP planning functionally for current and future commercial products, working closely with Quality, Finance and Business Process Excellence functions to ensure transaction controls and compliance are met
• Long Range Planning: prepare data and materials for Long Range Plan, including input into inventory and sourcing strategies, and supply planning for the 5-year horizon.
• Performance Management: develops and reports supply chain KPIs for the products assigned. Supports achievement of operational key performance targets.
• Inventory Management: supports inventory strategy development and leads inventory processes for the assigned products to ensure material and product availability to meet demand and mitigate risks.
• Purchasing: completes purchasing functions for Commercial Supply Chain for all materials and material suppliers’ ancillary services sourced by External Operations
• Completes Purchasing and Order Management in SAP ERP system
• Supplier Relationship Management (SRM): act as supply chain lead contact for assigned materials/service Suppliers within the relevant SRM Teams (API, DP, Packaging).
• Performance Management: develops and reports supply chain KPIs for the products and suppliers assigned. internal and external Supply networks. Supporting achieving operational key performance targets.
• Business Process Excellence: act as a champion to develop, document, and improve the effectiveness of Commercial Supply Chain business processes, in line with the required standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 10+ years’ work experience, or a Masters in a Supply Chain or Business-related field and 7+ years’ work experience. APICS or equivalent certification preferred
• Knowledge of and experience of working in a GMP environment required.
• Expertise in SAP required.
• Experience and demonstrated success in leading cross-functional or multi-disciplinary matrix teams an advantage.
• Experience in collaboration, influencing, negotiating, and achieving results across grades, functions, business units, companies, and geographies in a matrixed environment an advantage.
• Ability to work independently and manage ambiguity, strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong Project & Change Management experience required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan