Commercial Servicing Relationship Executive
An exciting opportunity has come our way with our client who is looking to bring on Commercial Servicing Relationship Executives. To be eligible for this role you need an APA qualification and confidence in negotiating with clients over the phone. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with exciting plans for the future.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job spec available upon request)
- Engage with borrowers, seek and assess financial information, develop a strategy for each case and negotiate a deal with the borrower.
- Ensure correspondence is issued to customers in line with mandates and acceptance of terms approved by Portfolio Manager.
- Implement strategies, as directed by the portfolio manager, to maximise financial return for our clients.
- Monitor account performance and ensure ongoing collection of set repayments.
- Provide an efficient service to both internal Clients and Borrowers ensuring that quality standards and customer service levels are maintained at an appropriately high level.
- APA qualification.
- Operations Experience in a Financial Services Environment.
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to manage your own workload.
- Knowledge of relevant lending legislation and codes is desirable.
- Previous Collections and/or restructuring experience.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Megan O'Doherty.