Collins McNicholas is delighted to partner with Limerick Twenty Thirty (LTT) DAC in the search for a Commercial Manager (5 years FTC) to join their team. LTT is tasked with planning and developing key strategic sites in Limerick City and County. Reporting to the CEO, the Commercial Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, brokers, and other institutions. The primary objective is to identify new business opportunities in Limerick and the Mid-West.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Expertise in real estate finance and asset management an advantage.
- Create and expand LTT’s construction portfolio and build positive awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay well-informed of market conditions and competition.
- Provide updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to LTT Executive and Board.
- Coordinate with LTT’s senior executive to build new business.
- Conduct market and customer research.
- Promote the company’s services.
- Prepare feasibility studies/reports for new business opportunities.
- Understand project budget for consultants, construction, and other costs, including an appropriate contingency fund based on identified risks.
- Establish a detailed project schedule with all internal and external parties committed to meeting required target dates.
- Carry out a capital cost project appraisal in line with Government guidelines.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- A qualification at Level 7 in construction or real estate or finance.
- 7 years of experience in building/finance/real estate relationships in construction development.
- Commercial Business Development experience in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the property industry.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.