Excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial/sales professional to join a growing multinational company based in Kildare. This role has huge potential for a driven, proactive individual to develop on existing business but also to work towards developing new business for this company. It has a well-established, reputable brand in the market.
The company will offer a competitive remuneration package, hybrid working, and the company will have career progression opportunities in the future.
This individual will have to be flexible to travel, mainly national but ad hoc international travel as well.
· Leading specific accounts at a senior level.
· Maintain and develop existing and new customer relationships through planned individual account support.
· Plan and prioritise sales activities and customer/prospect contact.
· Close sales and achieve agreed targets.
· Understand customer needs and requirements.
· Manage pricing and margins according to agreed pricing strategies.
· Lead projects and/or campaigns from strategic planning to implementation to reporting stage.
· Coordination of team to deliver business plans.
· Manage strong supplier relationships, identifying opportunities early and developing innovations to suit clients.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience as a similar senior Commercial/sales role – e.g. Commercial Manager/Business Development Manager/Executive.
· General knowledge of microbiology, chemistry, food technology and/or other related science is distinct advantage.
· The person must have experience in leading the business development/sales department in a fast-paced environment.
· The ideal candidate must have a minimum degree in business and/or other related fields.
· Must have a proven record of achieving and working to targets.
· Must have the ability to work to deadlines.
· It is essential that this candidate has excellent communication skills and is a strong team player.
For more information on this role contact Niamh Cregg